Thursday, March 25, 2010

Life

I realize that I have not posted anything since February but my life is crazy. If I get a moment to sit down I don't really have a desire to get on the computer. I want to invent something that takes my thoughts and just prints it on paper because I do most of my great thinking in the car...where I can not type. So it would be great if it would just print right out of my brain. But I digress.

My calendar right now has more of my kids stuff on there than mine. Hannah is in a production of Annie, playing volleyball, and getting ready for state band competition. She also has orthodontist and doctors appointments. Not to mention getting ready for High School next year (OMG!) and swimming competition this summer. I am about to get her a car and a driver license so she can just go, go, go (she is only 13)! Scott doesn't have too much. Just Tae Know Do two days a week and tutoring on Mondays. I am hoping he will get on the swim team this summer also. I think he would really have fun if he gave it a chance! This does not include the things I have to do week to week.
I guess I am frustrated because I have trouble juggling everything! This does not sound like too much but I had certain goals that I wanted to obtain. I wanted to obtain them before I was 30, but I just turned 29 and there is no possible way that I am going to get all of them completed in one year.

30 year goals:
1. Get out of debt. I have planned this out and it will take 3 years to remove useless debt (I mean I will still have a mortgage and student loans but no credit cards).
2. Get in shape. I have body issues (what woman doesn't..right.) but it seems like I can never get it together. It is as simple as saying, "eat right and exercise". But the actions do not come as easy.
3. Go back to school and get my Bachelors degree. I want a career. I want to make more money. I want to know what I want to be when I grow up.

Now I realize that this will take more than a year but I did not just make these goals. They have been around for a while! I just get distracted (you show my current schedule). I also realize that I have to let go on occasion. So I am trying to relax but it is very hard for me. I think I have hard wired myself to be on go all the time and constantly be on top of every situation or I will lose it. I have a long road ahead of me! Pray for me.